Yarn basket and pin cushion

Yarn basket and pin cushion

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Motherhood


Yes, it's true. It turns out that when I last blogged I was "with child." I had actually sort of found out that morning! Henry and I were very excited. Now she's 2 1/2 months old and I plan to finally make good on my New Year's resolution: blog more. (Hey, better late than never!) I have not had near enough time to knit or cook lately, but Daisy and I are slowly getting into a better routine and soon I will finish her crib mobile and make her some new animal friends. Here she is with a few:

I know she looks unimpressed, but trust me; she loves them. ;) And with that, I will leave you with a valuable resource: international knitting terms.

Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!
~Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment